Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prayers needed...


On January 4th, my "Grampsboy" passed away. It has been difficult, but my family will get through it. Knowing that he is in a place too great to imagine is the most comforting thought. The amount of support from everyone that came to his visitation and funeral was almost overwhelming. This picture was taken on December 14th when we had our Wilson Family Christmas. It was a very happy weekend... especially for the little one. :)

Also right now, I am mourning for my friend, Bonnie. Her husband, Thomas, was killed in a car wreck the day after Grampsboy passed. It has been kind of an overwhelming week for me. Please pray for my family, and also for Bonnie, her daughter, Caroline, and their baby-on-the-way. I know she needs it, and would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails