Sunday, February 21, 2010

Victory! I think.

Welp, as you can see from the big picture below, I think I figured it out.  I'm going to tweak it some more probably, but I am headed to church right now, so the blog will have to wait.  I'll explain how I got the big pictures soon assuming I don't go mess it up on accident (which wouldn't be surprising because I'm good at doing things like that). 

In the mean time, I hope you had a great day today.  I watched Les Miserables this afternoon and ahhhhhh.... what a great story of mercy, forgiveness, and redemption.  There are so many lessons to be learned from Les Mis, my head is still spinning.  Mostly, I am so thankful for the unfailing love and mercy God has shown to me.  As we sang in church this morning, God is so good!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails