Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Africa Trip


 

Monday morning, my Mom and I picked up my Dad from the Little Rock Airport.  He's been in Africa for the past few weeks doing mission work through the Gospel Chariot in Venda, South Africa.  When my Mom and I went to Africa a few years ago (post), we visited Venda for a short time.  It is right on the border of South Africa and Zimbabwe.  Both Venda's people and landscapes are about as beautiful as it gets.

 

CLICK HERE to visit the Gospel Chariot's blog.

 

Roll the Gospel Chariot along.
 

 

 

 

World's largest Baobab Tree
3000 years old 
 
 
 

 





I am thankful for another successful trip by people who are committed to showing Christ to others around the world.  


The "End."

Animal pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails