Thank you... Thank you... Thank you to my new friend, Claire, who just awarded me with my first blog award! I'm so happy, I could cry... can someone please pass me a Kleenex?
I feel the title of this award, "The Versatile Blogger," is very appropriate because my blog is so, well... versatile. Life with Greg, teaching, law school, refinishing furniture, friends & family, traveling - I just write about anything and everything that is happening in our lives. So I am very flattered that someone actually finds it interesting!
How to play:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award.
2. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered & love reading about!
4. Contact the bloggers & let them know you gave them an award!
1. I like ice cream like I like oxygen.
2. My dream job does not exist (I don't think). I want to be a professional choir singer. Sometimes I think the worst part about my job as a choir director is that I can't actually sing with my ensembles. It is like holding a carrot in front of my face all day.
3. I love to learn. I mean I really love to learn. I wish I could be a professional student also.
4. I like to paint my nails crazy colors... orange, green, black, blue... whatever.
5. I just started taking my first photography class, and I am so excited about it!!
6. My first wreck was in 10th grade when I rear-ended my parents on the other side of town on my way to watch graduation. Getting in a wreck is scary. Seeing your parents step out of the vehicle that you just plowed into is even scarier.
7. Last but not least, I am a self-diagnosed furniture hoarder.
Tag, your it:
- Whitney @ A Child To Love
- Joanna @ The Kordsmeiers
- Kristen @ The Michaels Family
- Amanda @ The Hilborn Haven
- Jennifer @ LYLAS
- Hautemama @ Hautemama of 2
- Ashley @ Pumpkin Butter
- Annette @ MeMe's Ink
- Lindsey @ Keeping Up With The Kindys
- Robin @ Alabama Slacker Mama
- WSpence @ Love and Lattes
- Tea @ My Homemakers Heart
- Kati @ Along for the Ryde
- Shari @ Shari's Shots
- Kathryn @ Unfailing Love
Now, go visit these lovely ladies and say "Hello!!"