In honor of today being our three year wedding anniversary (I know, I can't believe it either), Greg and I decided to make a list of the top five things we wish we could have told ourselves three years ago.
Like when we got our marriage license...
Yikes, if we only knew then what we know now:
- He'll never know it's not homemade.
- He doesn't like it when you forget and say your maiden name.
- Regardless of what he told you when you were dating, he doesn't like opera.
- Don't believe anything he says before 8:00am.
- NEVER EVER, whatever you do, say, "Well, my Dad could fix it..."
- Farts aren't always funny.
- If she calls you at work one day crying because, "The kitchen is on fire!" don't panic. She's overreacting.
- Buy a car with dual-climate control. ASAP.
- Scrape off the burnt parts, and eat it anyways.
- Just give up. You'll never get your entire half of the bed.