Sunday, February 13, 2011

"...he stops all people from their labor."



Well, I'm pretty sure that our two week three month Winter Break has officially come to an end.  The snow is melting, and teachers and students across the area are preparing their minds to wake up way too early in the morning.


It sure was some pretty snow though.

  
Greg decided to leave snow angels in other people's yards.  Congratulations if you were a lucky recipient of a "Greg Angel."  He's so thoughtful. 


Such a beautiful city!


 In Bible class this morning, the following verse was read.  
How appropriate!!

"He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'  So that everyone he has made may know his work, he stops all people from their labor." 
Psalm 37:6-7

5 comments:

  1. You had me at "the first picture"...you know, instead of "Hello".

    If your blog is full of great photog and wit like I think it is, I think I'm gonna like it here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm back! LOVED your comment. THANKS!!! Left you a message back at my blog...so go check. :) Now that I'm back and see your picture again, I think the advice I left you (about concealer) may work for you, too.

    You have gorgeous porcelain skin! I'm fair, but I freckle, though my hubby finds them QUITE attractive! ;) Good thing, because I'm fairly certain they're not going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics, and what an exciting time of life and all for the glory of God!!! :)

    Anyways, my wifes name is Annette (pastors wife)and she just opened her blog to public setting as she wants to be an encouragement and blessing to people. I was trying to be an encouragement to her by asking if you would be willing to swing by and say hi as she does not know many people in the blog world? Thank you for considering. Her blog is

    http://continuedwonder.blogspot.com/

    Thank You,
    Rodney(Annette's husband)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...so that was weird. First of all, I thought I was already following. Oops. I am NOW! Cheers.

    Secondly...I'm leaving a 3rd comment on the same post I discovered you on. (Is that like stalking? Lol.)

    Waiting for the next post! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails