Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Riley


Yesterday, I witnessed a miracle.


I am forever thankful to my sister for letting me be present when my new niece, Riley, came into this world.

Other than what you see on the movies, I had no idea what to expect as I entered the hospital yesterday morning.  Adrienne did awesome, but it was definitely a long, brutal day.

The only word I can use to describe yesterday is "indescribable."

Simply indescribable.

That's how I feel about my new niece, as well.  She is indescribable. 
Riley was 8lbs 15oz and 22 inches long.  She has beautiful, red hair just like her daddy, long eyelashes like her momma, and is just as perfect as her sister.  


Riley, you are precious.  You are already the sweetest little girl and as beautiful as you can be!  Maybe it is because you look just like your sister, but when I first saw you, I felt like I had known you forever.   

What a miracle you are!

4 comments:

  1. How precious! Congratulations to your whole family! :)

    I'm sure your sister has a few other words to describe the day with! Lol.

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! Congratulations to you, your sister, and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your entire family! What a precious miracle =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails