Saturday, June 2, 2012

"Tent" Camping


Two weeks ago, Greg and I went "tent" camping.  I use quotation marks because despite the fact that we packed everything else imaginable (sleeping bags, skillets, bug spray, treats for Gordon, everything), we forgot our tent. 


So, we shoved our queen sized blow-up mattress into the back of our vehicle, and went "tent" camping with no tent . . . for both nights.

I double checked our camping list when I got home to make sure I had "tent" written down.  I mean, how could we have forgotten such an obvious necessity?  Sure enough, it was listed as #1.


Other than that catastrophe, the rest of the weekend went off without a hitch.

Greg and I had a good time with some old friends, and Gordon made a new buddy, too.


Josie and Gordon, BFF




Turns out, "tent" camping isn't so bad when you've got amazing surroundings, a cute dog, a fun husband, and great friends to share it with.   




3 comments:

  1. haha!! Such a fun post! It looks like y'all made the best of it, though. The dogs look like they were certainly enjoying the trip...tent or no tent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sir, You really good writer.

    It is very well information about website on thenorthens.blogspot.com.It is a nice able site for all sphere of our valuable life .It sites give us many information by this site.Truly I like this site. All people always want to know all about things that you have been described. It is very valuable & very nice posting! I will bookmark this blog as I have The Eco-Keeper how to get rid of bed bugs are a crucial part of bed bug control and will bring you the utmost comfort when you are undergoing a bed bugs treatment in the house. Moreover, it protects you from bed bugs and bed bug bites during your resting time.

    Thank You Very Much For a Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!
    My web page - acne scars

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails