Friday, January 4, 2013

Bringing in the New Year with Christmas!


My family had plans to celebrate Christmas on December 25th, but due to a sick niece, we postponed our festivities until New Year's Day.  What a perfect way to kick off the new year!



This is a Hoberman's Sphere.  I love them so much that I got one for Peyton and one for myself to use in my classroom!  They are hard to find in stores, so I ordered them from www.musicmotion.com.


Elmo made a cameo in several pictures ;)

(I know I look ridiculous.  No one told me the Christmas bow in my hair was a bad idea.)

Sisters on Christmas morning 1988



Matching reading glasses

The stuffed animals were a hit with . . . everyone!


We hope you had a blessed Christmas with friends and family.  Happy 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails