Sunday, June 9, 2013

Recap

Just like the rest of the world, I've been really busy lately, and our blog has certainly been neglected.  Somehow, I always seem to be less productive in the summertime than I am during the school year.  Anyways, here's a quick recap of the past few weeks.

In April, my Senior High Choir got the chance to sing in a concert with Kris Allen.  It was a tough day at work... but somebody's got to do it.


I rehearsed with the ASO and ACS for a performance of Mozart's "Requiem."  I felt horrible the night of the concert, and couldn't perform (Actually, I did perform through the fourth movement, but then I had to walk off stage before it was over - I was mortified).  That's a fun piece, and I had a good time at rehearsals each week.

Some friends met us to watch some concerts and fireworks at Riverfest.
 Greg had a birthday, and I made him a cake (and our friend Steven!).  Apparently, I've been hiding these cake decorating skills all this time.  Who knew?!

We went back up to NWA for Memorial Day weekend to visit our old friends and spend some time on the lake.  Then I had to go to the dermatologist last week... peeling from head to toe.  Perfect timing :)

I've been helping my mom decorate their new house.  Here is some FUNctional art that we just hung up in her laundry room.  Clearly, it's already got it's money's worth.

Finally, we went to a really fun wedding last night of a girl I grew up with at church.  I wasn't able to get a picture with the bride, but she was beautiful both inside and out.  Congratulations, Sarah Jane and Carlton!  We love you!! 


Meanwhile, Gordon is still the cutest, little nugget ever.  This was my picture with him from Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails