Monday, February 16, 2009

Max Lucado autographs

This past week, Mom called and told me that she had received a wonderful surprise. When my grandmother died two years ago, my cousin, Hugh, found these two books by Max Lucado that my mom had given her. He took the books back to Texas with him, had them autographed by Max at their church, and sent them back to my mom. We love some Max Lucado in our house! What makes them even more special is that there are places in the books where Mimi had highlighted, underlined, and made notes. She was such an amazing Christian! And I must say that the books couldn't have come at a better time. I know we could all use some uplifting right now! I really appreciate Hugh being so kind and thoughtful to my mom. This story really touched my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails