You might be a
- You keep chocolate in your vegetable crisper.
- You have eaten chocolate during a workout.
- You eat it with your breakfast.
- You have used it to help swallow down your medicine.
- Your mother taught you that chocolate is an essential food group... and you still believe her.
- You justify eating dark chocolate because it is "heart healthy."
- You shop the after Halloween and Valentines Day "sale isles" for the best deals to stock up on bulk amounts. Chocolate can be frozen, you know.
- You have bought chocolate as a gift for a friend... but never gave it.
- You have stuck your tongue in a chocolate fountain.
- On the last day of school, your student comments, "Mrs. Northen, I will always remember you as the person who won't share her chocolate!"
... uh, or so I've heard.
Feel free to add to the list. :)