Monday, June 15, 2009

Look out... Its the Wilsons on Ouachita!


These pictures were taken on Saturday during a Wilson Family outing to Lake Ouachita in Hot Springs. The next day we were all pretty sunburned and sore. None the less, the day made for some good exercise and great memories!


My dad - the best skier I know. However, I have yet to see him barefoot ski as in his glory days.


Greg trying to show off.


Please enlarge this picture if you can, and notice the look of horror on his face!


Typical.


Right before I busted it.



No one can come up faster on skis than my mother.
Its amazing.



It wouldn't be a normal day at the lake for the Wilsons without boat trouble.


Meanwhile, mom tries not to bake in the sun.


Dad was the only one to successfully slalum that day. Go Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails