Friday, December 18, 2009

This is how badly my kids need Christmas Break.


Today was the last day of the semester for kids all around the country. And let me tell you... it was a total waste. I would love to know how many cheesy Christmas movies were shown and how much candy was engulfed in schools nationwide.

Just as I let my kids push and shove each other to get to the front of the line so they could be the first to dash out the door line up in a quiet and orderly manner to leave, I noticed kids in the front of the line standing in a very awkward manner. As I approached to see what the deal was, I realized that they were smashing their freckled faces up against the glass window on my door. Much like this cute little boy.


source

Only he's cute because he's one. Mine are thirteen. Not cute anymore.

Thank Heaven for Christmas Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails