Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas # Two


Well it has been a while since I last posted. Greg and I went to Colorado for his family's annual Ski/Christmas trip (pics coming soon!). So it may be a little late, but here are snippets from our Christmas # Two.



Wilson get-togethers always include a fierce game of Phase 10.
Greg got mad at my mom for giving him so many skip cards. So he drew a portrait of her on his cup.
Here's a close-up. "Tater" is Greg's nickname for my mom. Maybe I'll explain that some other day.

We took P to Saint Linda and Uncle Ross' house to see more family.

P loooooved her new snowman from Saint Linda.


My family doesn't really do much individual gift-giving anymore, but we do play Dirty Santa on Christmas Eve. Here are some of the dirty gifts!

Peyton also got a new baby doll for Christmas.

The first thing she did (and I mean the
first thing) was take off the baby's pants. She was checking to see if the baby was poopy... so cute!

Playing with Daddy

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a great New Years!

Here is one more gift that Peyton got for Christmas. I'm posting it in honor of the bowl game today that Greg and I are at in spirit (tear).
WHOO PIG SOOIE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails