Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm not going to post a picture of my prickly legs.


Greg has been getting on to me lately because he thinks my posts have too many pictures.  In his words, (insert man voice here) "Blogs are for more than just writing captions, Janice."  It is a bit ironic that I don't write much anymore on the blog because I love to write.  But I tend to be long winded when I write.  And I try to avoid boring my wonderful readers with wordy ramblings.  So instead, I post photos.  Lots of them.  You know the saying... "A picture is worth a thousand words."  Why not just save myself the breath and you the time?  But I digress.

So with that said...

Here is a short and not-so-sweet paragraph (with no pictures). 

My three year-old niece announced to my entire family this past weekend that I, Aunt Janice, have "prickly legs."  Well, my dear wee one, your time for having baby bottom smooth legs is quickly coming to an end.  You may be three, but your time is short.  So just wait... because Aunt Janice doesn't forget.  Anything.  

1 comment:

  1. You should hear what she says to her Mommy! - A :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails