Saturday, August 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home


 

(See my green door and gossip bench?  They make me so giddy... I love them!)

Greg and I just got back home to northwest Arkansas this week.  We have been living in central Arkansas with family because Greg clerked in Little Rock this summer for a couple of law firms.  Fortunately, as a teacher, I had the summer off so I could go with him.  We truly enjoyed our time being with old friends and family, but we are also glad to be home!  I started inservice this week at school, and I'm getting excited about the school year.  My gut is telling me that it is going to be a good one :)  Greg won't start back until later this month, so he will be doing my chores until then!  I cannot believe this will be his last year of school and my third year of teaching.  My, how time has flown.  

When we got back home, we had some true "housekeeping" to do, including mow the waist high grass in the back yard (Thanks for the help, Nick!) and clean out the gutters (which I do believe haven't been cleaned in the 21st century).  So Greg climbed up on the roof and got down to business.


Ahhhh, it's good to be back.

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good together!!! And I am cracking up at that picture of your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the door! I have a door I bought at an antique store I want to use in my dining room. I haven't decided what I want to do with it yet though. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails