Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Merry Thanksgiving


Last week, a couple of my friends put up their Christmas trees.  Needless to say, I was pretty jealous because I love Christmas and all the glitz that goes with it.  

Sure, I haven't taken down my Thanksgiving decor.  I even have a Halloween sign hanging on our coat closet still. 

But I don't see why witches, scarecrows, and Christmas bows can't just get along.

So on Sunday, we put up our tree!  (and by "we," I mean "I")


We are quickly approaching my favorite time of year (well, other than summertime), so I like to stretch it out for as long as humanly possible. 

Mmmmmmm... wassail, hot chocolate, turkey, sweet potatoes, and Mom's famous quiches.  I'm ready for some holiday goodness!

Let the festivities begin!
Merry Thanksgiving everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. You're on the ball! Growing up we had to wait until after Thanksgiving for any sort of Christmas decor/music/food. I want to start sooner but still have that engrained in me, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good shot of the tree and the scarecrow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... I'm itching to put mine up!!! Trying to hold off until Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails