Oprah's was on Friday...
So I'm linking up. Here are some of my most favorite things from 2010.
1. The yellow cart I bought this summer has been wooooonderful for catching all our junk that used to pile up on the dining room table. Now at least it piles up somewhere that doesn't get in our way.
2. When I graduated college, my parents bought me a digital piano for my graduation present. It was the best graduation present I could have received because without it, I would have nothing to play :(
Plus, because it is electric, I can plug headphones into it and play as loud as I want without bothering my oh, so studious husband.
3. Clorox Wipes. Greatest invention ever. My counter tops love them. I wouldn't clean without them. Enough said.
4. The chandelier my mom bought (and now I'm using). It came from a store in Forrest City called Sherry's Outlet. Great place if you ever find yourself passing through east Arkansas.
5. I have to suggest that if you are in the market for a new perfume, you should try one of these lovely ladies. I would swim in them if I could.
Flower Bomb by Viktor & Rolf and Miss Dior Cherie by Christian Dior
5. And finally, when Greg and I got married, I opted not to get china because we already have several sets in my family. Instead, we registered for Christmas dishes. I dream about them January through October. And I'm pretty sure they make my food taste better too.
Well, they didn't make Oprah's list, but I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite things for 2010!