Monday, January 24, 2011

Tube Be Gone


Little Miss Priss got her tube taken out of her right ear today.  She had a great time going to the "pajama party" at the hospital (as my brother-in-law told her)!  She never cried the whole time she was there, not even in recovery.  In fact, the doctors said she was one of the best child patients they'd ever had!


That is . . . until she got home.  Then she projectile vomited all over her daddy.  But all is well now, and she is doing just fine!

When my sister sent me the above pics today, I couldn't help but immediately flash back to Peyton's last stay in the hospital.  It's been almost two years already.  I am so thankful that she is still completely healed from the infection.  Even her surgical scars are hardly noticeable anymore.  I thank God for healing her tiny, precious body every time I remember those times.


Thank you, God, for this little (healthy) stinker!!!


And thank you for the little rug-rat that's on the way! 


 The next eight weeks can't come fast enough!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails