Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthday Surprise


Happy Groundhog's Day to you, and happy birthday to me!

Monday morning, Greg told me he was taking me on a date that night for my birthday (before the winter storm hit).  I had been looking forward to a romantic date all day, and then we got in the car and he told me we were going to a new Mongolian restaurant in town.  What?!  There's nothing about "Mong," "romantic," and "birthday" that go together in my mind.

Um, no thank you.

Well, as it turns out, he surprised me by taking me to my favorite Italian (not Mong) restaurant where many of our best friends were waiting to surprise me!  That little toot.


Even Staci and Erin thought to make "happy birthday" cupcakes with eighth notes on them!!!!!
They were music to my mouth ;)


Thanks to all our dear friends who showed up to surprise me!  It was such a wonderful night. 


We truly have the greatest friends.  Thank you for making my birthday extra special!!  
(And a BIG thanks to Greg for planning and pulling off the surprise!)
Y'all are the greatest, and I'm blessed to have you in my life!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Janice!! Looks like it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) Birthday Janice! It looks like you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday to you!! This is my dad's b-day too, and over here in GA we're really glad that ole groundhog said early spring! I'm the "acne girl" (omg, what a horrible way to describe myself) to whom you recommended accutane. my doctor actually recommended that once, but i was scared to take it because of the awful side effects. i plan to go off my bc (am totally scared about my face! and getting preggo...your birthday was actually ALSO my 4 month wedding anniversary!)....we'll see! p.s. SUPER CUTE header! so glad you gave a how-to...i did my own with picnik as well, cuz it's FREE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails