Saturday, July 16, 2011

summer happenings

Greg and I haven't really done anything super exciting this summer because of the bar (which I am soooooooo ready to be over with!!!!!), but we did get to take a couple of fun mini-trips.  Greg's family had a family reunion in Branson a few weeks ago, and we also flew down to Dallas for a weekend trip over the fourth of July.

We rode those wooden go-cart tracks in Branson.  I decided not to drive myself so that I could take pictures as a passenger.


But it didn't work.  I had big visions though.  The pictures certainly turned out well in my head.  But this was the best the camera could do.

 By the way, Greg was thoroughly embarrassed A) to be riding go-carts, and B) to have his wife tagging along in a double.  Love you, honey!!

  

 Then we did some shopping at Tanger where I purchased some ice cream and a quilt.  Now that's a good day :)


 Over fourth of July weekend, we went down to Dallas for a couple of Rangers games.


I'm kicking myself for not having my zoom lens because Dirk Nowitzki threw the first pitch.  Promise that's him.  See the 41? 



After the first game, we stuck around for their annual firework show at Rangers Ballpark.  Can I tell you how much I love summer nights especially when they include fireworks?!? 



And now it's back to the daily grind of studying, packing, studying, packing, studying, packing, studying, packing, studying, pa....... sigh.  It was fun while it lasted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails