Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gordon the Golden

It's been a while since I last wrote a dog blog.  Since then, Greg and I have gone around and around trying to decide on "the" dog for us. 

That is. . . until today!  The animal shelter called and said they had the perfect dog for us - a sweet, little golden retriever puppy!  And they were correct indeed.  It was love at first sight.

So, without further adieu, we would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family . . .

GORDON! (or as we like to say, "Gordon the Golden!")


If this isn't puppy love, I don't know what is!

3 comments:

  1. I am in love!! Gordon is so cute!! I really want a dog now!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lookin' pup! Gorgeous coat and an awesome name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw he's precious! We have a Golden too and they are great dogs, but get ready for the hair. Holy moly do they shed

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails