Friday, August 7, 2009

walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale


Recently, Greg and I woke up one morning and said, "Let's go on a vacation today!"


We had talked about going on several trips this summer but never did. So we randomly decided to go all out and travel far and wide all the way to grand ole Memphis, Tennessee!



We kind of splurged a little on a hotel.

We ate at the greatest restaurant across from the Peabody while we were there. Seriously, it was one of the best meals I have ever had. I had to keep myself from licking the plate clean when I finished. It is called Encore and
here is the link to their website. I wish I was getting paid to tell you this, but really I just thought it was so good that I needed to spend two minutes of my time telling you about it in case you decide to take a random trip to Memphis as well.


Our favorite part of the trip...




Sometimes I really envy the life of a dog. Can you imagine going to work and doing this:



Of course its always good to come back home...


And for your sheer entertainment pleasures, here are two short videos of some talented people on Beale Street:







...Taught 'em everything they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails